Monday, June 28, 2010

New Cousin - Adelynn

My sister Jenny just had her first baby on Thursday; it was SO HARD for me to be the only family member who wasn't there to experience the blessed event. But the kids and I were lucky enough to fly to Washington on Saturday- so we got to meet the BRAND NEW baby girl!
Her name is Adelynn Sophia Williams
June 24th, 7 lbs 11 ozDaphne ADORED Adeylnn;
every few minutes Daphne wanted another turn holding the baby
Daphne's favorite activity at home is caring for her 'babies,'
so holding this real baby was an absolute delight for DaphneNana and Daphne holding Adelynn
We already love this baby girl to the moon and back!

9 comments:

Derrick M said...

I think I know what Daphne's Christmas (well late Christmas) present will be!

Kimberly said...

Derrick.. are you announcing something? Or did I miss an announcement?

Laurel said...

Welcome Adelynn! What's this present talk?

Michelle M said...

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT PREGNANT.
Derrick- I'm rolling my eyes at you right now.

Hawaiian Sea Turtle said...

I've been checking your blog each day for a while to see your niece! Congratulations to all of you!

April said...

OH MY! After I read Derricks comment... I literally gasped out loud! Too bad it wasn't true... ;)
Adelynn is just adorable! And, Daphne holding her with her HUGE grin is too too precious!

Derrick M said...

Just think how happy she'll be!

Michelle M said...

Derrick- you're a brat.

DREW and MICHELLE said...

How fun that you were able to make it out there to see your new niece! She is darling and your kids look like they are in heaven :) Congrats on the newest addition!