Dayton riding the train around the farm
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Lamb's Farm
One day when I had a migraine, my saintly mother took my kids to Lamb's Farm. The kids had seen the farm on the way home after picking Nana up from the airport. They instantly asked Nana to take them there, and she can't say no to her grandkids.

When my kids came home, they were so excited to tell me about their trip. Some of the note-worthy things they mentioned... Dayton told me about the poop on his shoes (this was a BIG deal for him because he doesn't like being messy), and that they brushed the goats, and they played at the park. Daphne told me the cat scratched her, and she was scared on the merry go round, and she pet a sheep. It was amusing to hear about the farm through their points of view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Dayton is going to be a bullrider. Look at his perfect form!
You brat, I wanted to post that! I guess I am too slow. They really had fun there, although Daphne says she is scared of it and I am not sure why. I will take them again anytime.
Post a Comment