Monday, May 31, 2010

Jelly Belly Factory

While my mom was here, we made a long list of all the fun things we wanted to do with Nana. Dayton's choice was going to the Jelly Belly Factory, because he remembered that we went there with Nana last year.
Dayton and Mommy on the train
Dayton, Mommy, Daddy, and Daphne on the trainNana let each kid pick out a bag of candy
Here they're showing me their candy
Dayton and Daphne by the Jelly Belly car
Even though this factory is only 30 minutes away, we've only been there twice. So it's still a treat for the kids every time we go!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Mmmm Jelly beans sound tasty! Aside from the buttered popcorn ones.

The Rinkels said...

I want to go to the Jelly Belly factory. Will you take me???

Gary and Kirsten said...

It was great, especially because it is free and they give you a free bag of jelly bellys. Of course I bought some too.

Kimberly said...

Yum... I want anything with sugar!