Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some of Derrick's Many Talents

We had an Un-Talent Show at our Church last weekend. Derrick showcased a few of his talents...

Video of Cooking Club Skit
A group of husbands acted our their interpretation
of the monthly Cooking Club that the ladies have,
but the wives got to be helping hands


Video of Derrick's Magic Show


Our kids enjoyed sitting on the floor
with a bunch of friends while munching on popcorn
(Daphne- far right; Dayton's not in these pictures)

2 comments:

The Rinkels said...

I had no idea there was so much talent in your family.
That pencil trick kinda grossed me out - up the nose and in the ear. It looks real. Nice work!

Elise: "How'd he do that?"

Gary and Kirsten said...

Well Derrick, if Podiatry doesn't work out you can always do Las Vegas! I thought we talked about showing the pencil trick to kids. I'll bet they went home and tried to shove a pencil in their ear! Nice job with the cooking club skit!