Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lucky Free for Me!

A few weeks ago, I saw a deal posted online for $20 off an online store. This deal was VERY popular- more than the company expected because they didn't think the deal would be posted on a money-saving blog. So of course the next day the company was canceling everything (more than 500 orders), because the code was not intended for items that were on sale, on clearance, or part of the daily special.

Somehow I got lucky... I only purchased items that had free shipping (because I wanted my total cost to be $0- yes I'm very cheap), and none of my items were on sale. So my orders did NOT get canceled! The next day I got emails saying my orders had all been shipped!

Oh it was a happy day when I received these adorable articles of clothing in the mail for my youngsters. Not only are they CUTE, BRAND-NEW ITEMS, but I paid NOTHING for them.

For Daphne: shirt, shorts, and skirt
For Dayton: 2 shirts
For both: matching shirts!

4 comments:

Derrick M said...

And I thought your order would get canceled. You win, point Michelle.

The Rinkels said...

Lucky is right. Those are all adorable. Nice work!

Laurel said...

Strong work!

About Ours Good One Home said...

You are amazing! I just love your blog, Michelle!