Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bubble Blowers in the Tub

My kids love taking baths. We have a box of bath toys, and the kids rotate through different toys each time. The kids really enjoy these diving toys- except my kids call them "bubble blowers." I'm sure the kids also drink a fair amount of water through these toys, despite our efforts against drinking bath water.
I love that such a simple toy can bring them joy for 20 minutes!

2 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

I think the more simpler the toy the better. You girls used to spend days playing with an old cardboard box! I think one of the first things they do in swimming lessons is to try and get kids to blow bubbles in the water. But they aren't using "bubble blowers" to do it.

The Rinkels said...

Awesome! So cute in the tub together. My kids still try to pull that off once in awhile.