Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family Party

We had a party to visit with family while my mom was here.
Back: Greer and Kirsten
Front: Daphne, Dayton, Mia, and Erica
My mom and her sisters: Tam, Kirsten, and Greer (front)
Apparently they used to make pyramids together,
so we convinced them to do one for old time's sake
My Aunt Tam's birthday cake
My cousin Jeff with his wonderful girlfriend Meleyna
Tam's husband Mike- I think Dayton took this picture
Dayton playing with (or ON) my cousin Denny
My kids love any and all time they get to spend with Mia and Erica.
Dayton and Mia went crazy together
They were SO SWEATY from running
around and going up and down the stairs
Daphne loved playing on Erica's iPod
My kids partied hard way past their bedtime. They got to stay up until 10 (regular bedtime: 7:30).

6 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

Thank you for hosting such a great party. It has been almost 30 years since I celebrated Tam's birthday with her. I think everyone had a great time, especially the kids. I don't think I had seen Jeff & Denny for 4 years.

Gary and Kirsten said...

By the way, the pyramids also included our two brothers.

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

So fun!!!

The Rinkels said...

How fun to get the cousins and the sisters together.

Serena said...

Hahahahaha to the pyramid pic. I can see us doing that.

April said...

That pyramid picture is awesome! You are such a great host, Mich!