Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Last week at Dayton's school was Spirit Week. They had pajama day, crazy hair day, sports day, costume day, and school colors day. Dayton was NOT excited about crazy hair day. Sometimes after he takes a bath, we spike his wet hair; he gets upset and says he doesn't like it spiky. But somehow I bribed him to let me do his hair crazy. I formed it into a mo-hawk while he was eating cinnamon rolls for breakfast (oh yeah- that was how I bribed him).
When he looked in the mirror,
he said it looked like a mountain
He didn't like it, but he left it alone all dayDaphne wanted crazy hair, too
She specifically wanted "spiky like Dayton,"
but she got this instead- she loved it
Daphne showing off her "Cinderella dress"
that my sisters and I wore as little girls

5 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

How can we get Dayton to try new things?? I am glad he participated in the weeks events. Daphne looks great in her Cinderella dress.

April said...

I wish I would have taken some pics of the kids dressed-up for spirit week. Susie just loved those days. Man! I am missing pre-school already!!!!

Derrick M said...

Looks like Dayton has the Blue Steel look down!

Gena said...

I love his expression in the 2nd picture. HahA! He's too cute! And Daphne is just too cute!

Tara H said...

that's the cutest dress every. Dayton's preschool is like a little high school! do they have pep rallys? lol