Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Derrick's Pinewood Derby

The ADULT MEN at our Church had a Pinewood Derby last weekend. Dayton and Daphne had fun watching the races for a few minutes when we came to pick up Daddy.
Derrick's car came in Second Place!
I'm so proud of my cub scout- I mean adult husband
Derrick appointed me as Creative Director of his car;
Do you like the sequins? - I think they were the secret to his speed

4 comments:

Derrick M said...

I wasn't going to paint it, but Michelle wanted it to look good, so I let her go with it. Secret to a fast car: I'll never tell!

April said...

It cracks me up that the men did this as an activity! So funny.

Gary and Kirsten said...

Hooray Derrick! Dayton will be doing this in no time. I just hope Dayton gets to make his own car.

Laurel said...

Patrick still has his collection of PWD cars. You two could race. :)