The temperature on Friday was 92 degrees!!
So we invited friends over for a pool party!
Lennon, Jaxon, Daphne, Susie, and Dayton




Dayton liked splashing...
So we invited friends over for a pool party!
Lennon, Jaxon, Daphne, Susie, and Dayton




Dayton liked splashing...








6 comments:
92? How did that excape my notice? Fun fact about the simonsons- we rarely use the air conditioning in the car (it eats gas you know). We ran errands on Friday and I didn't even notice it was that hot! Crazy
It looks like you guys had a blast! Is there anything cuter than little kids splashing around and having a good time in the pool?! How fun!
We wouldn't know anything about needing to stay cool. It's 55* and raining.
I'm so jealous of your weather right now.
That looks like so much fun! I am planning on doing a little pool party for Avie on Friday with kids in the ward to celebrate her birthday without really having to do a party. Seeing your pictures makes me think I need to get on over to the $1 store to see what kinds of fun pool toys I can find!
Cute cute pic's! So, yes, Lennon does that splashing trick every night in the tub! I've learned to really limit the amount of water in the tub so water isn't flooded onto the floor! He is a little spastic-fish!
My kids had a blast... as the pic's and video obviously show! Thanks!
hot? it was 111 here! :) Hey, where'd you get that pool???
OH so fun. Lucy had her first backyard baby pool party this last week too. All those kids were just cute as a button. Susie? What a cute name!!!
Post a Comment