Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brother and Sister

Lately I've been taking pictures when my kids do cute things together. They have a wonderful brother/sister relationship. No-they're not perfect, and yes-they fight a lot! But the sweet moments are awesome.

Daphne has been asking to "play games on the puter" because she knows how much Dayton enjoys computer games, but Daphne can't work the mouse.
One day I found Dayton helping Daphne play games!
He asked her which one, and she stood up to point

Their new favorite game in the tub is cooking;
they use bowls, whisks, spoons, and cook up a storm!

After a bath, they both wanted to be swaddled like babies

Swinging together at the park
I am truly HAPPIEST when my kids are being sweet to each other- there's no better feeling in the world.

3 comments:

The Rinkels said...

I totally agree....and there's nothing worse than when they bicker all day. I really enjoy the times when they're lovey to each other.

Laurel said...

So sweet!

Tara H said...

agreed! no better feeling in the world.