Here in Washington, we've been spending time with my dear friend Serena (Daphne calls her "Rena," Dayton calls her "Srena"). She is so wonderful and fun for my kids. They LOVE her.
We visited Serena's house; she made
snowflakes for the kids to tape to the window



A funny conversation:Serena to Dayton: "Do you know whose Birthday Christmas is?"
Dayton: "Yeah, it's Jacob's Birthday."
Serena: "Christmas is Jesus' Birthday."
Dayton: "No, it's Jacob's!"
(Jacob is Dayton's friend in Provo who also has a December birthday)
Serena let them wrap Christmas presents with her

A video of hyper Dayton bugging Serena's dogShe played Ring Around the Rosie with the kids
She played a blanket game with them
Then later she visited my mom's house and painted Daphne's toenails and fingernails.
Daphne blowing on her toes to dry
Daphne even got a turn painting
Whenever Daphne looks at her toes (for the past 2 weeks), she says "Rena."
We can't get enough of Rena!
4 comments:
That is so cute! I could tell how much fun Serena is when I met her. She is so great with your kids! That is cool that Dayton remembers Jacob's birthday - Jacob will be so thrilled to know that.
Cutest post ever! Haha Actually, your kids make it cute. I have so much fun with them!! Saduq does too. He keep asking when we get to see you guys again. I can't wait until you live close! Love you guys!
Serena has been your best friend ever (not including Derrick). I am glad you got to spend so much time with her, sometimes with the kids and sometimes without. You forgot to mention "Duq"!
What if Rena came to stay out here for a while?
Post a Comment