Daphne insisted on putting on every wearable item she received. She changed her entire outfit 3 times, along with several bows, but we finally starting sneaking her new clothes away from her to prevent more changing; Derrick was relieved that he convinced Daphne not to try on the pack of 5 new white onesies.
Opening a jean skirt and tights
(notice her wonderful surprise/awe expression)
(notice her wonderful surprise/awe expression)

Dayton was a champ at opening. He even opened most of Mommy and Daddy's presents, too. I think his favorite gift was his own digital camera.
(My kids love these movies, and I love that they are educational)
Dayton: They pull Santa's sleigh.
Mommy: Do they fly in the air?
Dayton: Yeah, they fly Santa so he can get home and play with his kids.
Dayton went around the room taking pictures of everyone. Sometimes we had to duck or lean to be in the picture, but he's getting much better with the camera!Mommy: Do they fly in the air?
Dayton: Yeah, they fly Santa so he can get home and play with his kids.
Auntie Laura

Then Daphne wanted a turn with the camera. I'm only posting highlights of her collection.
Yes, a picture of my chest. Why did I post this? Because she tookNINE of this same picture (while sitting on my lap of course). Too funny.




We feasted on AMAZING PRIME RIB for dinner (our family tradition). Seriously, the best prime rib I've ever had.

Then we walked down the street to visit the best decorated house of our neighborhood, complete with lots of blow-up decorations that my kids absolutely adore.
My kids walked up to the manger scene,and they both wanted to touch Baby Jesus
Dayton was thrilled to see Spongebob Squarepants(his new favorite show since we've been at Nana's house)
This kind of picture is my favorite!




























2 comments:
Nice post babe. I love the pictures that the kids took & Dayton signing the move it song.
It was a fabulous Christmas at the Klein house this year. There's nothing like little children to bring back the spirit of Christmas. What are we going to do to top this next year?
Post a Comment