Playing, Playing, Playing
Daphne was in heaven with Beth's old dress-up box
Both kids loved Jaxon's Little Tikes Car

Video of Derrick pushing Dayton in the CarThey loved shooting this Nerf gun,
then retrieving the arrows to shoot again!
Dayton and Jaxon loved it

Daphne enjoyed the fort, too
Daphne and Jaxon played so well together
Video of Daphne and Jaxon with the big blue ballDaphne with all of her babies, mommies, and daddies
Daphne helping Mommy at the counter
Dayton singing "The Farmer in the Dell" in his own wayWe built several marble towers while we were there

Video of Daphne playing with the towerMaking Memories
Cindy kept telling us to "Come make a memory" when we were decorating sugar cookies. I never make sugar cookies at home (I think they're too much work, even though they're my favorite kind of cookie) so my kids loved it!
Cindy kept telling us to "Come make a memory" when we were decorating sugar cookies. I never make sugar cookies at home (I think they're too much work, even though they're my favorite kind of cookie) so my kids loved it!
Derrick and Dayton decorating

Video of Daphne shaking sprinklesNote: I'm actually restraining her arm,
not shaking the sprinkles for her
Jaxon, Will, and Kaili
Kaili ripping the strip off
Snow Fun
Kennewick got a few inches of snow while we were there, so Grandma and I took the kids out for some fun.
Grandma pulling the kids up the streetKennewick got a few inches of snow while we were there, so Grandma and I took the kids out for some fun.
Dayton and Daphne ready for sledding
Grandma helping Dayton up our sledding hill
Dayton loved throwing fistfuls of snow
They built a snowman with Grandma;or rather a snowmound- the snow wasn't packing well

Dayton named their snowman Frosty
Then they topped it off with Uncle Alex's hat
Video of sledding, snow fighting, and building the snowmanThanks for making memories with us Cindy.











5 comments:
Love the snow fight video. I think the 'memories' I made only lasted that night. They were just to good!
Sounds like you guys had a great visit, getting to see both families over the break! That's so nice!
Looks like grandma Cindy had a blast! and therefore, so did the kids. What fun!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys when you were in town for so long!
Your kids are the cutest! And now I want sugar cookies!
Should I take comfort in the fact that the waxing video didn't get posted so that means OUR video won't either?
Post a Comment