Monday, January 25, 2010

Dayton's First School Program

Dayton's Pre-School had a program last week. Each class/age level got to perform songs they had been singing in school. My kids sat very well listening to all the performances. Dayton's class got to sing 4 songs: Monkeys on the Bed, Bringing Home My Baby Dinosaur, Silly Song, and We All Sing in the Same Voice. I was such a proud parent sitting in the audience as my son had his first school program!

He's always so happy when he's at school
He brought an old camera from home to the program,
and when he went up to sing, he INSISTED on bringing it with him;
Dayton looks short because he's the youngest kid in his class
Here's a video of Dayton's whole program.
Sorry, it's almost 6 minutes, but I was just so excited
for his his first school program! You can hear Daphne
singing along a little in the last few minutes.

Daphne greatly enjoyed the show,
but she kept asking for her turn to sing.

3 comments:

April said...

How cute! I LOVE hearing little kids sing... it's so funny and sweet at the same time. I loved how Dayton's face would make a scolding look when he sang "... and the doctor said, No more monkey's jumping on the bed"! He looked very authoritative.

The Rinkels said...

The Princess needs her time to shine!

Gary and Kirsten said...

Thanks for the video, it made me feel like I was at the performance. Dayton did a wonderful job, it looked like he knew most of the songs. The camera he carried was so funny.