Derrick scored cheap tickets to his school's fund-raising Dance for Diabetes, which is a formal dinner and dance that the school organizes once a year. Our dear friend fed our kids dinner, put them to bed, and stayed late at our house so we could have this elegant evening out together.
Dressed for a good time
The dance was hosted at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel,which is a VERY fancy hotel in downtown Chicago.
The banquet hall was beautiful.
We had fun dancing together. We attended severaldances at BYU while we were dating, but before
this night, we hadn't been to a dance in 4 years.

A wonderfully romantic evening together- thanks honey!



6 comments:
You need one of those nights more often. Once Derrick becomes a Podiatrist maybe you can go once a month. April is such a sweetheart for watching the kids for you. I didn't know you could afford such expensive shoes. When did they change the name of the Sears Tower?
I'm not really wearing Louis Vuittons (if you didn't already know); I was just dreaming about big/fancy/overpriced heels. They're a bit of a status symbol among celebrities and rich folk, so Derrick insisted on getting a picture by the store.
You looked absolutely GORGEOUS, Michelle! (...as always!) I'm glad you got a night out together!
HOW FUN!! You guys look so fancy - don't you LOVE getting dressed up to go out every once in a while?! Looks like you guys had a fun time!
You look amazing! I love the dress friend!
You guys are so sweet. What a fun time.
To answer your question, yes, I'm hoping by using cash that I won't be so quick to part with it. We'll see.
Post a Comment