Visiting with Mike
Mike is a dear friend of mine from high school. I love seeing him whenever we come home. He always makes us laugh- what a fun guy!
Daphne in Heals
Daphne paraded around in Serena's high heels.
Towers in the Tub
My cousin Jill gave my kids a building set for the tub for Christmas. They now ask for baths just so they can play with this set!
PB&J for Breakfast
Dayton is not a fan of the mess he makes when he feeds himself cereal; he gets frustrated when the milk drips on him, or when the cereal slides off his spoon. So while we were home, he began asking Nana for peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast. She obliged! Now that we're home, he still asks, but Mommy says no.
Walgreens with Mom
My mom and I are addicted to couponing and deal-hunting. Every week that I was home, we spent time at Walgreens. Our local store knows us by name, and we have favorite cashiers who are always happy to see us (we think). We brought our Walgreens a heaping plate of cookies for the New Year. In this photo, I think we had done a 5-transaction shopping trip.
Daphne's Panties
We finally convinced Dayton to wear underwear under his pants during the day (he's been going commando for 3 months). He now wears Cars underwear everyday. Daphne wanted to copy Dayton and wear underwear, too. But she likes to SEE her Princess panties, so hers go on the outside of her pants!
Rainbow Brite Puzzle
My mom and I found this old puzzle when we were digging through games one night. This was our favorite puzzle growing up. I don't remember watching the Rainbow Brite cartoon, but we adored this puzzle. Laura and I put the puzzle together for old times' sake. It's missing 3 pieces now, and the pieces are wearing at the edges, but the puzzle still rocks!
Also during this week, I played tennis with my Dad twice, we played at my cousin's Heidi's new beautiful home, I spent extra time with my friend Serena, my parents took my kids to see The Princess and the Frog, we visited Charlie's Safari twice, and my sisters and I went maternity clothes shopping for Jenny. We crammed a lot in, but it was still a relaxing week.
During our trip home...
Daphne learned: How to open doors
Dayton learned: How to write capital letters
Michelle re-learned: How to sleep in
2 comments:
I'm glad that you got to relearn how to sleep in =] Isn't it nice to sleep in once in awhile?
I'll bet you miss the sleeping in!! See, I gave you a reason to come home again. Tell Dayton that anytime he wants a PB&J he can come and see Nana. I miss doing deals with you, it's just not the same by myself.
Post a Comment