Playhouse/Jungle Gym
The jungle gym was huge; it had 6 levels and 4 different slides. Inside it, there were bouncy balls, rope bridges, a gliding rope, punching bags, a tree-house, etc.
Climbing around in the massive playhouse
Laura helping Daphne glide across on the rope
Slides
We all enjoyed the slides over and over and over.
Daphne, Michelle, Laura, and Dayton
Foam Shapes
The toddler play area had all sorts of foam shapes for stacking, forming, and playing.
Daphne riding the dog, Dayton riding the elephant
Thirsty from all that hard work
Jumping House
There were 3 jumping houses, but this one was my kids' favorite because it had a slide.
Snacking
At one point, Daphne got tired of playing, so she sat down and fished through the diaper bag until she found a snack.
Video Games
The kids saw the games section as we were getting ready to leave, so they quickly "played" on each one.
3 comments:
It was a lot of fun. Next time we will go there much sooner. I enjoyed watching everyone use up a little energy. You forgot to mention how you pushed me down the slide before I was ready and I hurt my elbow!
That does look fun! You should go to the children's museum in Olympia next time too! That place is fun.
Looks like fun! I love the picture of Dayton putting the foam pieces in their right places! I wish my kids had some ocd in them... they have the opposite problem!
Post a Comment