The Old
Here are some commemorative photos from 6 years ago when we went crazy with my new camera.One night while I was home over Christmas, Serena and I got together and... well... we did all of that again, and more!
Hair Standing Up
Sharing Hair
All the Married Ladies
We decided to dress up for a Beyonce music video. We got our outfits as close to hers as we wanted, and then added the feather boas for extra flavor.

All the Single Ladies Video
Note: Our moves look outlandish because we're trying to copy Beyonce.
Also Note: This was a very gutsy move for me to post this,
so be grateful.
Yes, I know how sexy we look, so you don't have to tell me.so be grateful.
Baby One More Time
We did a Britney Spears video for extra fun.
Note: We were trying to copy Britney's dance moves here, too.
We've got more videos to make next time I go home- I can't wait! Although Serena may no longer be willing after seeing these videos on the internet! I guess I love it when others post crazy things for my enjoyment (especially an AMAZING Napoleon Dynamite dance), so I want to as well. Don't judge me!








15 comments:
I LOVE IT! First of all... You're so skinny! 2nd, you fit in with me and Kaili more than I thought! I hope you move here!
hahaha I love it! You go Michelle and Serena. So glad you guys have stayed so close.
Wow! When you let your hair down you really let it down!!!! This is officially my new go-to post for when I want entertainment.
Thank you for posting this.
If I lived closer, I might kill you! And yes you are correct, next time the videos will be on my camera. Or not at all!
In other news, Saduq says move back here so we can have a baby so you can babysit.
You are lucky I love you.
Holy cow! That was a whole different side to Michelle than I've ever seen!Thanks for the laughs!
With those moves I can see why you have 2 small children in a short amount of time!! Perhaps you should teach classes. I'd go!
That was FANTASTIC! I think you and your friend are great for getting down like the good old days and I can't wait until more get posted :0)
You look great and by the looks of it, you had a blast while home for the holidays!
I really want to know what Derrick thinks of your little movie videos!
Derrick thinks... I risked my reputation by posting this.
Serena- I think deep down you knew all along that these videos would be on my blog. Besides, you look better than me you sexy thing!
... audacious
I think you just proved your bravery. Will Derrick prove his?
I second the vote for Derrick to prove his bravery.
I don't need to prove anything. Besides, I let Michelle share the story of me getting waxed.
PLUS Derrick let me post his Wii Hula-hoop video a while back- that was brave.
And Derrick let Michelle take and post photos of them dressed up as Twilight characters.
that's hilarious! Way to go, I'm proud of you for posting this on your blog- it's your journal after all. I bet Derrick really missed you!! LOL
Every time Michelle & Serena got together this trip they had a blast. I have to admit I am surprised Michelle posted this for the entire world to see. I hope Serena is still talking to you!
Post a Comment