Monday, November 2, 2009

Edward and Bella

This is what we were going for...
This was our resultMy crescent scar from where the evil vampire James bit me
Hunky, amazing vampire Edward sucking the venom out of me


I've got to add that Derrick was SUCH a trooper for wearing the glitter all over his face. He was sparkling just how I imagine Edward would be!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

It's nice of Derrick to let you live out your fantasy. You're brave for putting it on the blog. :)

Derrick M said...

I have to say Ryan from the office pulled of a better Edward than I did. Next year, Jacob! I better start working out...

DREW and MICHELLE said...

You guys are too funny and played your rolls very well! Who was your photographer?

Serena said...

Hahahaha how funny!! You guys look good!

April said...

Your photo-shoot cracks me up! Derrick, you definately are a trooper! And, Michelle, way to live out your dream! :)

Kaili McKay said...

ahaha, got to love it!

Hawaiian Sea Turtle said...

Um, I thought this was a G-rated blog. I need to hide this from my kids. Boy, I don't want to know what you two are up to when there are no cameras! Love you guys? (Who took the photos?)

Michelle M said...

We took the photos with our camera tripod and timer.