Monday, November 9, 2009

Dayton's Preschool Pictures

Dayton's school takes pictures of the kids 3 times each year. They did the first pictures a month ago. We were amazed at how they got Dayton to POSE AND SMILE for each picture. BUT, the pictures were $13 each, so we didn't buy any. I cheated and scanned them so you all could see them!

My favorite because this captures MY Dayton
and his wonderful personality
Funny pose
I'm amazed that he cooperated
Fake smile

3 comments:

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Those are GREAT pictures! I can't believe they got him to hold that pose on the ground...and be happy about it!

p.s. thanks for the tour of your house... it is fun to peek at stuff :) and it looks like you are enjoying your new space!

Gary and Kirsten said...

What a handsome little boy. I too am surprised the photographer got him to pose. But, he is growing up!

Serena said...

He is getting more and more handsome! I bet he is excited for time wit honorary Aunt Serena!!!