Is he potty trained yet? If not, you should check out this book I am reading- Toilet Training in Less than a Day, the author is Nathan H Azrin. Anyways... its very interesting and I am going to try it. We are going to toilet train on the 29th of this month. It isnt like any other method I have heard- it focuses more on praising for dry pants instead of peeing on the toilet etc... It is very repetitive but has me sold that I think it will work for us. Wish us luck!!
On another note, congrats on becoming an aunt! I am so excited not only for Jenny, but for your whole family! I hear you're going to be here over Thanksgiving?! Maybe we should do a playdate.
What a creative little boy. I am sure he is going to invent something someday. As for Kelsi's note, let's make it a goal to have him potty trained at our house!
7 comments:
Hahahaha... what a funny kid! Hey, at least he's innovative!
Is he potty trained yet?
If not, you should check out this book I am reading- Toilet Training in Less than a Day, the author is Nathan H Azrin. Anyways... its very interesting and I am going to try it. We are going to toilet train on the 29th of this month. It isnt like any other method I have heard- it focuses more on praising for dry pants instead of peeing on the toilet etc... It is very repetitive but has me sold that I think it will work for us. Wish us luck!!
On another note, congrats on becoming an aunt! I am so excited not only for Jenny, but for your whole family! I hear you're going to be here over Thanksgiving?! Maybe we should do a playdate.
What a creative little boy. I am sure he is going to invent something someday.
As for Kelsi's note, let's make it a goal to have him potty trained at our house!
...we'll be sure to avoid those toys next time we come over! ;)
Funny Dayton!
Haha how cute! And it can also soak up anything from a
carpet!!!
If it didn't look funny on adults, I'd consider using that tactic on say car keys, cell phone etc. JK LOL.
Gotta keep that diaper on tight. A few screws ought to do it. Nice work Dayton.
Post a Comment