When we got home from Provo during the summer, Derrick had installed an AMAZING garage-door opener for me! How did I ever live without it? Oh wait, I remember... I had to get out of the van and open the door manually, then drive in, then get back out and close it.
Here's a comprehensive video tour of our home...
Note: We haven't hung anything on the walls yet, except Halloween decorations, which were still up when I took the video.
For Laura, who left Chicago 2 days before we got the keys to our new place.
For Mom, who left Chicago the day before we moved in furniture.
For Serena, who wanted pictures of my last place, but I never got around to it.
For anyone else who cares what my home looks like.
5 comments:
Yay! Cute house!! I bet you LOVE it!!
I don't think it's normal for a house to be so clean with 2 young children. I recognized some toiletries in the closets! I have more diapers than you do. Do you or Derrick wear the Depends I saw in the closet. Is your storage shed full?
Your house looks great. It looks like you are all settled in.
Sorry, Mom, but I'm afraid we do NOT have any Depends in the closet. Perhaps at YOUR house.
Wow! Storage galore. That's wonderful. Thanks for the tour.
What a tidy house. It was so fun to take the tour. Please come to my house and get me organized!
Post a Comment