Here we are leaving the house.
We got there a little early (shocker!) so the kids
played in the classroom until the show began.

We were privileged to watch a Marionette Puppet Show! The manipulator ( which is the official marionette puppet controller term) had this stage set up. 
We got there a little early (shocker!) so the kids
played in the classroom until the show began.


He did about 15 different Halloween characters, and they all had a different song and dance routine, as well as some sort of trick that the puppet could perform. The show lasted about 45 minutes!Here's Susie and Dayton watching.
Their faces looked like this most of the time.
They frequently laughed or clapped at different things.
Their faces looked like this most of the time.
They frequently laughed or clapped at different things.
Daphne turned around to squeal at me whenever she was amused.

Here's a video that captures some of the show, as well as the kids' reactions to it. I'm so glad that we went!

3 comments:
I'm glad we went too. The "manipulator" was quite good... at first I thought he was a bit wacky, but he won my applause in the end.
I'm glad that Dayton is getting old enough to be able to sit through something like this & be entertained. Maybe soon we can take him to a movie!
It looked like both kids were entertained. I can't wait to take them to a play
Post a Comment