It's the Dragon's Loyalty Award, which I've been awarded for being a frequent, delightful (right?) commenter. Yippee!

And now I get to pass the award on to my much-appreciated, outspoken followers. To accept my award, bloggers must:
1) Link back to me.
2) Choose as many of your own loyal commenters that deserve this award and link them up on your blog.
I choose..............
Drumroll please...............
Derrick - but he doesn't have a blog separate from our family blog- love you honey!
Mary H - private
Gena - private
Yeah, I know it's a long list, but I love getting comments. They make my posts worth it!
Thanks Chrisanna!
6 comments:
I couldn't accept the award anyways. Dragons require level 30 armor, mine is only 15, unless I equip my shining sword of protection, but then my dexterity would drop 10 points, which I just can't afford to do right now. Questing through the amazons requires high dexterity.
Derrick,
When given a gift or reward, it is only polite to accept it graciously! You should say, "thank you, Michelle. Of all your loyal followers, you chose me!"
But wouldn't it be beneficial to have a dragon along side while you're questing in the amazons?!
Dragons are no good in the amazon! To many tight spaces, to much water & not enough fire mana.
Thank you for the award. Sadly, I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to link back to your blog. :(
I would like the thank the McKay family for interesting blogging, my husband for allowing me so much Internet time, and of course, my iPhone for allowing me to read your blog at work!
P.S. - I love how my name is first!
Post a Comment