Friday, October 23, 2009

Daphne's 18-month Portraits

Beautiful Daphne had her 18 month portraits done a few weeks ago. Since this is the last time her portrait will be near Halloween, I decided to copy Dayton's 12 month portraits (after this one, she'll only get a portrait every year for her birthday in March). So she wore her Pumpkin Halloween costume!

I'm adding some of Dayton's pictures to show similarities/differences (you'll notice I staged it the same because I'm a dork and perfectionist and I have ocd). One easy difference is that Daphne wore the pumpkin hat in some pictures, and it was too small for Dayton so he didn't wear it at all.

Daphne
Dayton
Daphne

Dayton

Daphne

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Your kids are very cute! Probably because they're related to me. LOL

Serena said...

Oh my gosh! So cute. I love how you explained why you staged the pictures the same way. Hahaha Oh I love you.

Daphne is BEAUTIFUL! I especially love how she looks like her mommy.

April said...

Those turned out way cute! Your kids will be so glad that you did these fun photo shoots for them when they are older. My mom has cute portraits of her dressed up when she was a kid, and she's mentioned how fun they are for her and glad that my grandmother did that for her.
I need to be better about doing such!

The Hamilton House said...

You can definitely tell your kids are siblings! I think they look alike when you compare the pictures- they are darling!!!