Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dayton's Home Photo Shoot

Dayton had an official/unofficial home photo shoot. He was asking us to take pictures of him... over and over and over and over. Each time we gave him a count of 1-2-3 before taking the picture, and every time on "3" he jumped, kicked, spun, yelled, or did anything crazy that came to his mind. Here is every single one of his proofs.

This kick is my favorite one!


THEN, Dayton insisted on turning the camera around and being the photographer. Here are his creations (Heidi- these remind me of Kohen's work). I'm not including them all because of the striking similarities between so many of the pictures.

He took 7 pictures that captured Derrick and Daphne
(I picked the best 3 to show you)
He took 7 similar shadowed, crooked pictures of this tree
(I figured you only needed to see one)

We have a photographic genius in the making!

5 comments:

Gary and Kirsten said...

Dayton looks like he had a lot of fun. Usually when you want to take a picture of him he turns or looks away and you can never get a good shot of him.

April said...

Dayton worked it! Too cute.

Serena said...

haha I love this. Tyson LOVED the camera too. Now, he would rather take the pictures.

Dayton is a natural. I see him being like his mom, with LOTS of fun pictures. Remember our photo shoot at Jenny's house?? hahaha Oh I love you!

Gretchen said...

Hahahahaha. I love Dayton's personality. He seems like so much fun.

The Rinkels said...

Have you been watching America's Next Top Model with Dayton? Those are hilarious! So much fun to see.