Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spending Time with Grandpa

Grandpa babysat the kids four times in Provo. He watched them while my mom and I did couponing deals, saw a movie, went to the Temple, and went out to eat with my sisters. As the kids have gotten a little older, Grandpa has expanded his activities with them. He set up the pool in the yard, and took the kids out swimming a couple of times.
Grandpa bought a Legos set to build with the kids
They worked on it a few nights before bed
Dayton actually did great putting the tiny pieces into place;
Daphne did pretty well building, tooThe finished Helicopter
Am I ready for a standard Legos set at home? NO!!
I don't want to find/lose the pieces everywhere. Grandpa is also wonderful at reading stories

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell your dad is such a proud Grandpa! =] So cute! I love it when kids have a good relationship with their Grandparents.

Gary and Kirsten said...

I think dad had a lot of fun this time. He offeed to watch them a few times!