Dayton by the entrance sign
Dayton found this moth on the wall
We walked up the long flowery pathway to the Temple;That little pink girl is Daphne running ahead of us
Once when bushes were in the way of the kids' path, Dayton said Grandpa needs to come and trim the bushes,
but not until he's old enough to come to the Temple
(because I told Dayton that he can go to the Temple when he's older)
I never knew the back of this Temple was so beautiful;I was amazed by the beautiful gardens, paths, and landscaping
As we were leaving, the lawn sprinklers went on,so yes, I let my kids run through them and get soaked

This was a WONDERFUL visit to the Temple. The weather was perfect. The grounds were beautiful. We spent an hour wandering around and exploring. Dayton and Daphne both had to drink from every drinking fountain. We weren't in a hurry- we just appreciated everything the Temple had to offer us that day. My kids loved the Temple, and I loved sharing the experience with them. I hope to take them more often so they can continue to admire the Temple as a place of love and beauty, and look forward to going inside someday.











No comments:
Post a Comment