Dayton, Nana, Grandpa, and Daphne




The bubbles were messy. Each time a bubble popped, it left colored splatters.When a bubble popped near Dayton's face...
Dayton and Daphne thought it was funny to pop them as Nana was blowing the bubbles.Many bubbles splattered on Nana's face and glasses
We took a stroll around the pond after feeding the ducks. The ducks followed us all the way around, most likely searching for more food. The ducks even waddled right up to Dayton and Daphne.The kids liked being so close to the ducks




Dayton quote:
One day while my mom was at our house, she said, "Dayton, I'm so glad I'm here."
He responded, "Nana, I'm so glad your phone is here."
She has an iPhone with kids' games on it; Dayton could play with it all day without getting bored!
Nana and Grandpa also took the kids to the Kohl's Children's Museum, and the Jelly Belly Factory (I don't have any pictures because I wasn't there). What a fun trip!






3 comments:
I love you. And to daddy I love you. The bubbles and the duck pond. (From Daphne)
I know how to blow my bubbles. I can feed bread to them. (From Dayton)
I've never seen colored bubbles before. Those are really cool.
Post a Comment