My Dad finished my original list for him pretty quickly, so I kept thinking of extra jobs for him to do, and he added a few things he noticed as well.
Things my Dad accomplished:
Fixed the brakes and rotors on my van
Put shelves up in my laundry room
Put shelves up in my laundry room
Hung pictures throughout our house
Fixed several broken toys
Sharpened my knives (I LOVE cutting with them now)
Fixed several broken toys
Sharpened my knives (I LOVE cutting with them now)Aligned and greased my garage door opener (it's now super quiet)
Fixed several of my broken dining room chairs
Cleaned the dead bugs out of all my light fixtures
Fixed several of my broken dining room chairs
Cleaned the dead bugs out of all my light fixtures
My Mom spent most of her time watching my children so I had time for other obligations and down-time. I had many hours of freedom every day!
Things my Mom Accomplished:
Sewed the ripped part of my couch
Vacuumed and cleaned out my van
Made ribbon wands with me
Organized my office
Worked on mail-in rebates
Sewed the ripped part of my couch
Vacuumed and cleaned out my van
Made ribbon wands with me
Organized my office
Worked on mail-in rebates
And my regular chores:
Washed laundry
Did dishes
Vacuumed
Scrubbed my stove
Washed laundry
Did dishes
Vacuumed
Scrubbed my stove
I wish my parents could visit us year-round!

4 comments:
Good grief! I wish your parents would visit me now too.
p.s. I will not be adding on to my house to invoke harmony among the children. I have too many toilets to scrub as it is.
all i can say is wow! it must be nice to live so far away from family, and still see them as often as you do! it is always helpful when guests insist on staying busy with "chores" :)
p.s. congrats on passing boards! what a great feeling that is!!
It's always so nice having your parents around. My parents have been very helpful in my transition to 2 kids.
Holy Cow! You are so lucky to have such wonderful parents! (But you knew that!)
Post a Comment