It's almost a month past our anniversary & not even close to Michelle's birthday, but I still wanted to do something for her nonetheless. I put together this little sideshow to show how beautiful and talented my wife really is. I hope you enjoy!
Wonderful, caring, patient, gorgeous, kind, loving, forgiving, exciting are only a few of the many words that can describe Michelle's virtues. She is a wonderful mother & wife and I count myself lucky that she is my bride.
11 comments:
PS: The video is best viewed full screen.
agreed.
:o)
So cute!
how cute! Yes Derrick, you are a lucky guy!
I never realized how many hairstyles she has had over the years!
Well you certainly captured the good, the bad, and the ugly! Just kidding. Thank you for the tribute honey. I wouldn't be as amazing as you think I am if I didn't have you beside me.
Also, I loved the song, but you knew that because it's from my playlist.
That was a great video!
That's pretty sweet. Major husband points earned there.
What a sweet video. Some pictures don't even look like you! What program did he use to make it? I've never seen that where your face stays in the same place but the pictures change. very cool.
Gena: I used the newest version of picasa, it's feature is called 'face movie.' If you don't know picasa is a free photo editing/album program from google.
How sweet! Way to go Derrick :-) Fun pictures!
Post a Comment