Dayton wanted to talk several times during the movie, which was fine as long as he whispered. Daphne amazed me and sat through about 75% of the movie. I was expecting that one of her parents would have to take her out to the hall and miss the second half of the movie, but we all got to see the whole thing! She got a little bored at times, and focused on jumping on Mommy's lap, or playing in her seat, or eating her popcorn (brought from home- yes I broke a rule, but a diaper bag is PERFECT for hiding things).
Dayton LOVED when Buzz was reset in Spanish mode;he still tells me about when Buzz was talking funny and dancing
Daphne climbing, as usual
After the movie, the kids each found a new toy in their carseats (they already have Woody and Jessie).Dayton with Buzz Lightyear
Derrick and I both really enjoyed the movie. It was witty, funny, goofy, and super entertaining throughout. I love the jokes that are intended for parents' enjoyment! I even cried for the tender moment at the end of the movie. I think all 3 movies of the Toy Story trilogy are equally awesome.



3 comments:
You forgot to mention that your tickets were free!! You worked hard for those tickets. It's nice to know your family has reached another level, one where you can go out and have fun together.
I agree with Dayton - Buzz in Spanish was the best part.
Love the pic of him smiling so cute.
Glad you guys enjoyed the movie. We haven't been brave enough to take Kennady to a movie yet.
Post a Comment