My mom made it a priority to take my kids to the Hands On Children's Museum in Olympia, because she knows how much they love the Kohl's Children's Museum in Chicago. As expected, my kids had a blast and played for hours.
Daphne playing with dry lentil beans
Dayton playing in the dry lentil beans Daphne playing with play-doughShe was thrilled to use scissors for the first time!
Dayton liked the pizza cutter
Dayton enjoyed this train table for a while
Daphne driving an ambulance Mommy and Dayton wearing goggles like scuba-divers; I love the look on Dayton's face!
Dayton "diving" under the sea looking for fish
Daphne spent most of her time in this play kitchen
She repeatedly washed her hands, put food in the oven, took food to/from the fridge, and prepared meals for Mommy
The museum had MANY more play spaces, but these were the only ones that I have pictures of. Daphne's favorite station was definitely the kitchen. Dayton's favorite was a ship with an upper deck for steering, as well as a small cabin for dining, and a lower deck for living; he played in it for a long time with some new friends that he made.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have always wanted to take Kennady there. Looks like it's a lot of fun =]
1 comment:
I have always wanted to take Kennady there. Looks like it's a lot of fun =]
Post a Comment