Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chehalis Dance Class

Dance Class
We invited friends over for Dance Class each week that we were home.
Mommy and Daphne wearing new tutus;
My mom insisted that I need a tutu to teach Dance ClassDayton and MommyThe obstacle course
Dayton walking backwardsDancing with scarves
Dayton and Daphne 'going to sleep' at the end
Eating snacks afterward
It makes me happy when my kids make friends easily, even though sometimes they're shy at first.

3 comments:

Gena said...

I didn't know you were home right now too. So is your long trip to head back home? We just got here, and Spencer flies out in a couple weeks when school is over and then we'll drive back about the first part of August. We broke our trip into three days (4-5 hours of driving each day). It went a lot better that way. I bet your kids will do great since they're both older and can hopefully help entertain each other too. Avie really liked playing with an empty plastic water bottle for parts of the drive if you need some ideas. :)

Gary and Kirsten said...

You were a wonderful teacher! I think it is great you can do that for the kids. I think they all enjoyed it. You do so much better as a teacher wearing a tutu.

The Hamilton House said...

You were a great teacher- and it was really good for Emma for a few reasons: she got to be around other kids her age which normally only happens in daycare once a week, and she really seemed to enjoy it once she relaxed a bit. I know I already said it, but I wish you were around to do this class all the time- I am going to try and enroll her one in September when new classes start again. So- if Emma becomes an amazing ballerina, we can say dance class at the Kleins was where it all started :) Thank you!