Monday, July 12, 2010

Spray Park in Chehalis

We learned very recently that Chehalis has a Spray Park! It was a kiddie pool when I was growing up, and we never recognized that it had been transformed into a Spray Park until last week. But it was perfect for my kids on one of the few hot days we experienced.
Dayton's favorite spout: a short fountain
He didn't like anything that got him wet above his knees
See how dry he is?
That's because he stayed away from all the COLD water!
Daphne, on the other hand, was SOAKED!
She was much more daring and walked right into the spraying water.Daphne's favorite spout: a thin stream
I kept telling her "NOT IN YOUR MOUTH"
but she did it anyway
SHORT video of each kid by their favorite spout

1 comment:

Gary and Kirsten said...

I wish we had gone there a lot sooner, it was fun watching them. What a great place to cool off. I would bet that after a couple of times Dayton would get wet.