Sidenote: Daphne's face is pink/blotchy in these pictures because Grandpa let her play with makeup, while I spent a few short minutes in the bathroom. I was sure surprised when I came out! He claimed I only told him to "watch her" and not "stop her." Luckily the mascara didn't get opened.
Dayton and Daphne driving the boat
(while it's tied to the dock)
(while it's tied to the dock)
He was disappointed we didn't catch any fish, but he said
the fish were scared away by the dock's squeaky noises
Grandpa rowed along the shore because we didn't have lifejackets
(the kids look upset, but they just didn't want their picture taken)
2 comments:
Too bad they didn't catch any fish. I would have loved to see the kids help grandpa clean the fish, cook it and eat it.
That make-up face cracks me up! Your kids are going to have such great memories of fun times with their grandparents.
Post a Comment