Dayton, Daphne, and cousin Bridget
Dayton and Daphne kissing baby Bridget
Daphne making brownies with Grandma
Nakey Buns GrandkidsDayton, Jaxon, Daphne, and Bridget
The older 3 grandkids were preparing for a bath, but they had so
much fun running around nude that we took a nakey buns picture
Pals Daphne and JaxonDaphne followed Jaxon around copying him;
she wanted and did whatever Jaxon wanted and did

Kids playing in the showerFor some reason, this shower brought
these kids more fun day after day
Reading books before bedThe kids enjoyed reading together
Fishy VacuumGrandma indulged her grandkids' enjoyment with the vacuum;
she gave them a bag of fish crackers to suck up in the vacuum
the crackers in his mouth instead of the vacuum

4 comments:
I love Daphne's face when she's dancing to the piano - so cute! It's so nice that the kids have cousins that they can play & grow up with.
I wish the cousins lived closer together. It looks like they have a lot of fun when they get together. I have a whole box of goldfish crackers. The kids can come and suck them up anytime they want!
Michelle you have the cutest pics of the kids...I think I am going to do a post and have people just look at your blog, haha. Jaxon misses you guys! we went up to the mckays on sunday and he said I want to play with dayton, daphne, & michelle! we told him that you had to go back home and he just said "oh...lets go see them."
(derrick, hot and cold are serious temps to jax :) use either one when refering to something to him and he thinks its extreme, haha.)
You are such a good blogger Michelle! :) It was good to see you when you were home. When you get time email me those blogs to check out. :) Thanks for teaching me. Also, I love the nakey buns picture- its too cute!
Post a Comment