Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Other Chehalis Fun

Daphne wearing her new swimsuit from Nana
Daphne was THRILLED to be wearing Tinkerbell

Daphne and Nana blowing bubbles outside

Laura, Michelle, Daphne, and Jenny
working on deflating a queen-size air mattress


Dayton getting a haircut

Poor Dayton... the rechargeable battery on the cordless trimmers died when his head was half-way done. We grabbed another set of trimmers, but it didn't match the length of the first set. So we ended up charging the cordless trimmers for a few minutes at a time, then doing a row on his head; charging again, then cutting a row... we repeated this about 10 times. Dayton was amazingly good for his hour-long haircut. He was so tired that he sat great on the stool. Each time the trimmers were charging, I blew hair off his back with a blow-dryer, which was very relaxing for him. Later he got to eat ice cream for being such a good boy.
Almost done!

Daphne getting into Nana's desk drawer
Daphne loved this drawer and all the wonderful things it contained. She often climbed up to the drawer to play. Nana had to re-organize it several times.

We invited some neighbor kids over for a dance class;

here the kids are playing instruments

Ice Skating
Dancing with scarves

My mom's deals closet had become quite a mess,
so we took everything out and put it on the table

Everything got sorted and neatly organized back into the closet
Before we flew home, we HAD to visit Charlie's Safari again
;
Grandpa was assigned to follow Dayton around, but
Dayton had too much energy for Grandpa to keep up!

2 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

It seemed like you guys were gone forever, I think both your kids had growth spurts! I can't believe how long and pretty Daphne's hair is getting! I am WAY jealous of her natural color!!!

Dani said...

FUN TIMES!! I love the picture of Dayton getting his hair cut - you should have left it!! haha If only JJ would look so calm when I am buzzing his head :)