The Klein Family
I have to admit that I was pretty concerned about cooking an entire Thanksgiving feast for everyone (but I was mostly scared of the turkey). Luckily, my whole family came to my rescue! Trevor has cooked 3 times as many turkeys as all the women in our family combined, so he graciously accepted bird-duty, and also made a delicious gravy. My friend Crystal cooked our ham. Laura and my aunt Tam both made desserts, and Tam also made cranberries. My mom made the sweet potatoes and the stuffing. I only had to make the mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and crescent rolls! What a cinch! MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK! All the food was delicious. But everyone left for the airport Friday morning, so Derrick and I ate Thanksgiving dinner leftovers for days to come until we couldn't take it anymore.
I took a food picture after 75% had been eaten- oh well.
(minus Dayton and Daphne)
I have to admit that I was pretty concerned about cooking an entire Thanksgiving feast for everyone (but I was mostly scared of the turkey). Luckily, my whole family came to my rescue! Trevor has cooked 3 times as many turkeys as all the women in our family combined, so he graciously accepted bird-duty, and also made a delicious gravy. My friend Crystal cooked our ham. Laura and my aunt Tam both made desserts, and Tam also made cranberries. My mom made the sweet potatoes and the stuffing. I only had to make the mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and crescent rolls! What a cinch! MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK! All the food was delicious. But everyone left for the airport Friday morning, so Derrick and I ate Thanksgiving dinner leftovers for days to come until we couldn't take it anymore.
Daphne and Dayton discovered Jenny's breastpump partsin her room; the kids loved these intricate toys!
Daphne acquired a new skill-touching her nose with her tongue!
TJ and Laura seemed to enjoy stayingin the basement with these sweet rides
Grandpa, Addy, and Derrick;We're all mesmerized by this sweet girl
(or rather her aunties did)



No comments:
Post a Comment