Our main theme was Toy Story;
Dayton often points out to me that he's missing several character from the Toy Story cast, and he wants to get them for Christmas. When I'm leaving for the store and I ask Dayton if he needs anything, he tells me to buy the Toy Story toys to give him for Christmas. (Don't worry Dayton- mission complete.)
Dayton often points out to me that he's missing several character from the Toy Story cast, and he wants to get them for Christmas. When I'm leaving for the store and I ask Dayton if he needs anything, he tells me to buy the Toy Story toys to give him for Christmas. (Don't worry Dayton- mission complete.)Dayton holding Jessie, Buzz, and Woody




5 comments:
Studmuffin to the max!
I LOVE his smile, he looks so happy! Great job Michelle.
Dayton is one photogenic kid! It's a miracle if my kids even look at the camera in pictures! Those are great shots of a great kid!
So cute! We miss you guys! Parker and Evan still ask about you, and when we're going over to your house next. Evan got pretty excited when Derrick gave a talk in sacrament meeting--until he realized that you and the kids weren't there! We hope you're doing well and having fun!
What fun! I never think to bring toys, but they are a good way to remember what Dayton was into at that age.
Post a Comment