Dayton and Daphne came upstairs in dress-up clothes from the basement. Normally, Dayton has ZERO interest in Daphne's bin of dress-up princess outfits, but on this day he proudly proclaimed that he was Cinderella! This was the first time he had EVER put on dress-up clothes, so I had to grab the camera.
Dayton said, "We're both princesses!"
When I showed Derrick these pictures, the first thing he said was, "These are NOT going on the blog." He wasn't mad about it, though. A few days later, Dayton told me he can't dress-up like a princess because that's only for girls. I asked him who told him that and of course his answer was, "Daddy." It doesn't bother me if my son wants to occasionally pretend and be silly, but most Dads have a strong desire to avoid this sort of thing, so I will comply. But Dayton was an amusing princess!


3 comments:
We need to get him some GI Joe gear or something
I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it, because he's just pretending & playing with his little sister. He's not wearing it in public & he's just pretending.
this is jeff, im with derrick
Post a Comment