Tuesday, April 28, 2009

When Daddy's Watching the Kids...

I was trying to be a good husband for Michelle a couple of Saturdays ago by taking the kids in the morning and letting her sleep in. Well it turns out I wasn't the best Dad...




Yup, Daphne got into the crayons and had her breakfast. I don't think it was blueberry flavored, but I did make sure that it was non-toxic. Luckily they were washable crayons so clean-up was a breeze. Michelle wouldn't have even known about this little 'incident' if I didn't take the pictures, but Daphne was just too cute not to.

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

You're so lucky that I love you despite these little 'incidents.' I would like to say thanks for letting me sleep in. By the way, next time you let Daphne run wild, keep her hair clipped out of her face, and clean up the blue stains from the carpet- yes, I found them.

Gary and Kirsten said...

Derrick: Even if you didn't take pictures Michelle would somehow find out. I don't know how, but moms have a way of knowing what goes on when we are not around. That was such a nice thing for you to let her sleep in, especially because you never get to. Daphne does look adorable, even with blue teeth

Laurel said...

Blue crayon incident or not, I'm sure she's still thankful for the sleep.

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

Kaili McKay said...

lol..so funny! she is too cute!