Half Moon Yoga Pose
After some measurements, inputing data, and taking some tests, Wii Fit calculates a fitness age for you. Derrick's Wii Fit age was 28, just one year older than he is; apparently, this means he's in shape for his age. My Wii Fit age was 34, 11 years OLDER than I really am! The conclusion that I draw from this is simply that Derrick is better than me at video games!



11 comments:
Hee hee. I like your perspective.
Derrick is a good sport to let you take all those photos.
What did Dayton and Daphne do while you did this?
Are you convinced you need a Wii now?
great post! i'm in the library right now trying not to laugh out loud. this is just what i needed to see to cheer me up during a quick study break.
-dave
So what did you think of it really? I know lots of people are actually doing this as a fitness routine- I have to say I am curious and would like to try it out before shelling out the money for it. Do you really think you can get a good workout for it? I am thinking with 2 kids soon it might be a nice thing to do at home and be a little fun too.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!
There are just some things that shouldn't be put on the internet...
That's the Derrick I remember!
how come no videos of you Michelle?
So funny!
Joey is always under the impression that we need a Wii as well. We don't need one, but Joey is madly in love with it and thinks we do. I've never actually used the Wii Fit, but my friend uses it & she loves it.
hahahaha good conclusion friend. And for the abdominal exercise, isn't Derrick supposed to be on the Wii Fit thing???? haha I wish we could have worked out together. And we are buying a Wii. I love it.
I agree with Derrick
Ritchie
Post a Comment