Friday, April 3, 2009

Children's Museum

Last week our friends took us to the Children's Museum for our first time. The museum was crowded, but the kids had a blast. Dayton just wandered around amazed at all of the toys and things to do. We stayed for a few hours, and only made it through about half of the museum.
The Water Room
Intended for splashing and getting wet, but
Dayton only touched the things that weren't wet

The Music Room
Daphne just played with whatever I set her next to!

Picking Corn
Milking a Horse
Playing House
Veterinarian

Dayton climbed into this cage,
so I put Daphne in to play with him

House Construction Area

Face Drawing: Dayton drew on the mirror instead
I painted my face, and he made me clean it off

Thanks for taking us April!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute =] Looks like you guys had a fun time at the museum.

April said...

It's so much more fun to go with a good friend. :)

Laurel said...

Milking a horse? . . . hmmmm

Looks like fun. There's one in Olympia that Heidi's kids love to go to.

Serena said...

how fun!!! I love museums...

Kaili McKay said...

FUN! Jax would have loved being there with Dayton, but he probably would have gotten Dayton wet somehow. :) hes a stinker like that.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, Hope you are doing ok and hope to see you al soon