You guys aren't dorky! You're adorable. Michelle, you could paint your flower hat and use it for a Statue of Liberty costume.
See what happens when you get old? Everything gets all floppy and dangly. At least the rest of my family is still perky.
I love your "dorky" family, and I'm glad you're still doing fun things with your pictures.
I remember last year when Dayton hunted for Easter eggs. When he found them he would bang them together. Daphne wasn't here last Easter, so this is her first Easter.
LOVED the card picture. And yes, I did notice that I got the scraps egg!!!! hahahahaha Derrick's comment makes me laugh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You guys aren't dorky! You're adorable. Michelle, you could paint your flower hat and use it for a Statue of Liberty costume.
See what happens when you get old? Everything gets all floppy and dangly. At least the rest of my family is still perky.
I love your "dorky" family, and I'm glad you're still doing fun things with your pictures.
I remember last year when Dayton hunted for Easter eggs. When he found them he would bang them together. Daphne wasn't here last Easter, so this is her first Easter.
LOVED the card picture. And yes, I did notice that I got the scraps egg!!!! hahaha
haha Derrick's comment makes me laugh.
Post a Comment