That's my girlMake sure you click on the pictures to see them at full resolution!
Beautiful!
These are so precious!
D A R L I N G! She looks just adorable!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! I am so glad she doesn't have her mullet.
Very Very Cute!
Oh my gosh, these turned out PERFECT!!! I hope I get one to put on my fridge...And Derrick is so funny.
what a sweet girl!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's my girl
Make sure you click on the pictures to see them at full resolution!
Beautiful!
These are so precious!
D A R L I N G! She looks just adorable!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! I am so glad she doesn't have her mullet.
Very Very Cute!
Oh my gosh, these turned out PERFECT!!! I hope I get one to put on my fridge...And Derrick is so funny.
what a sweet girl!
Post a Comment