My kids have crammed all of these things into the last 2 weeks, and I've crammed them all into one post!
Daphne's weird obsession
with wrapping cords around her neck!


Dayton riding on his small semi without its trailer

Daphne dressed as a fairy (or butterfly)
We were prepping her for her portraits

Dayton wanted to play dress-up when Daphne was done


Dayton riding on his small semi without its trailer

Daphne dressed as a fairy (or butterfly)
We were prepping her for her portraits

Dayton wanted to play dress-up when Daphne was done
Daphne waking up in Dayton's crib
Splash Bath
Getting Daphne
Dayton pushing Daphne in the Jumpy
Daphne crawling
Dayton reading Marvin K Mooney










4 comments:
Very cute =] I really like the slide video - she's already a pro!! Kennady still loves her Jenny Jump Up. I swear she could jump in it for hours!! Your kids are sure cute =]
Dad says: They sure love their baths. Daphne has some cool moves and I love the sound of her laughing. Dayton is being a good big brother.
Mom says: Michelle you have been busy. I sure miss the kids. They are growing up so fast.
Wow you've been busy!!! And it looks like it is getting nice out there too... When do you get to see your mom next?
Dayton likes that book as much as i do :)
Post a Comment