Baby
In the morning, he told me, "baby asleep" because he laid his baby doll face down in a pillow and covered him with a blanket.

Then about 8 hours later, he went into his room and came running out carrying his doll and yelling, "baby awake!" He said "I you baby" (I love you baby), gave him a kiss, then laid him on the floor. Dayton covered the baby in blocks, then said "where baby go?" because that's how we play peek-a-boo (only not usually with blocks). Then he said "baby choo-choo" and put all of his blocks behind the baby in a line to make a train. He's going to be a great dad someday because of the fun games that he already plays with his doll!

Headphones
He dragged the headphones away from the computer and put them on Daphne, who was playing with magnets while Mommy cooked lunch.

ABC's
This video is one of Dayton's earliest attempts at singing the ABC's. He gets about 10 letters right; I was so delighted when I heard him singing along. We sing it when we wash his hands, and I didn't realize he'd been actually learning! I guess you can learn something new everyday.
School
When Derrick came home at night, Dayton grabbed Derrick's lunchbox, put on his shoes, and said he was going to school. He told us bye and everything. Warning: the video's 4 minutes long (not the usual one minute).
Kids really are a lot of fun. I LOVE watching him learn.
2 comments:
That was so adorable. I just sat here with a huge smile the whole time and my cheeks even got a little sore. I'm excited to be able to hang out with you guys again at the end of the summer! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing and him singing the ABC's was so cute!
CUTE!!!! I miss them... Dayton loves playing with me.
Post a Comment