Yes, Heidi, I’m finally doing this 2 months later…
1. It makes me insane if my kids’ shorts or pants are slightly askew to one side- they have to be perfectly straight! Derrick and my mom just don’t do it right.
2. My 3 favorite smells are my kids' shampoo (Mustela-I think it's from Europe), Dreft (baby detergent), and Derrick's cologne.
3. I don’t dust.
4. I’m addicted to the Twilight series of books, but I just finished the fourth and final book; I need more Bella and Edward! I’ve also read another Stephanie Meyer book (the Host), so I think I like all of her works.
5. I LOVE having an empty garbage can in the kitchen, or any other room for that matter.
6. I feel like I win the lottery every time I get a big booger sucked out of Daphne’s nose! Then she and I can both breathe easier... I’m such a mom.
7. An exciting day for me is one in which I have all of the pieces to my kids’ puzzles and games in proper order (especially all the alphabet letters, because Dayton has 3 sets now!).
We all have our quirks, so I tag Serena, Mom, April, Derrick, Kaili, and Mary (Hassell)… 7 Fun Facts- DO IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment